We are looking for an enthusiastic Accounts Assistant for our client in the Horsham area to maintain the day to day purchase ledger. You need to be happy working in a team and taking responsibility for completing work in a timely manner.
You will be responsible for
- Processing invoices
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Inter-company balance reconciliations and payments
- Manual and electronic payments including BACs and cheques
- Ad hoc reporting as and when necessary
- Managing petty cash
- Day to Day administration
Can you demonstrate the following skills?
- Technically competent
- High level of organisation and planning
- Analytical, interpersonal, communication, and IT skills
- Professional demeanour
- Customer Service
- Commercial awareness
- Decision making and ability to work on own initiative
- Accuracy and attention to detail
Have you worked in a similar role previously?
Have you experience in Sage 50?
Are you experienced in Word and Excel?
If so please get in touch
First Recruitment Services are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job