PERMANENT - ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT - NORTHAMPTON - £18,000
- Do you have previous Accounts Assistant experience?
- Are you experienced in Quickbooks?
- Do you have a previous Practice experience?
Our client, a leading company in their industry are looking to recruit an experienced Accounts Assistant, to join their company.
- Data Entry
- Management Reports
- Managing the Purchase and Sales Ledger
- Dealing with supplier / customer queries and first point of contact over the telephone.
- Performing supplier statement reconciliations
- Previous Accounts Assistant experience is essential
- Experience of Quickbooks or other accounting software
- Practice experience would be beneficial but not essential
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Part Time hours would also be considered for 3 or 4 full days
Apply with your CV immediately or contact Louise Oakley on
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job