£17,000 - £22,000
We are looking for someone who is passionate about developing a career in accounts for a growing local accountancy practice. This is a varied role offering full training.
- Analysis of business activity using specialised accounting packages including Kashflow, Sage, Xero and Quickbooks
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Payroll processing
- Company secretarial work
- Numerate and a passion for developing a career in accounts
- Accounts experience is preferable but not a necessity as full training is given
- 2 'A’ levels at grade A-C or equivalent. GCSE English and Maths at a minimum of grade B.
- Good communication skills
- A good level of confidence with IT
Office hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30am to 4.00pm on Fridays. Annual holiday entitlement is 22 days, plus bank holidays. You will be entitled to join the firm's pension scheme and after one year's employment you will be entitled to private medical insurance.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job