- Administrational support for general ledger team
- Delivery of Daily administration tasks within specified timescales
- Assisting in ad hoc query resolution
- Production of MI to support team processes
- Assist in the completion of reconciliations and supporting accounting
- Review of Balance sheet reconciliations in line with control standards
- Responsible for month end administration tasks
- Ensure deliverables are produced accurately, timely and of requisite quality through appropriate ownership and planning of responsibilities.
- Understand the Risk and Control framework that Admin Re operates, applying finance knowledge to ensure risks are identified and escalated through appropriate channels, and controls are adhered to.
Skills & Knowledge:
- At least 1 year business experience, with a focus in Finance or Accounting. Some prior experience of delivering work to tight daily deadlines.
- Basic skills in MS Word, MS Excel & MS Access (operating existing files).
- Ability to make effective decisions under pressure.
- Ability to deliver results whilst working to tight deadlines
- Understanding of double entry accounting
- Knowledge of operation of General Ledger and policy transaction systems including journal preparation and posting
- Knowledge of Life and Pensions regulatory environment (not essential)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job