Accounts Assistant required to join a well-established organisation based in Blackpool.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join a busy Finance team on a temporary basis until June.
The salary equivalent for this post is £22,500 - £28,000 (depending on experience).
Accounts Assistant key duties include:
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparing weekly and monthly manual payments for National Insurance, Pension and Voluntary Contributions
- Preparation of the Annual Income and Expenditure data
- Producing monthly cash forecast and review against annual plan
- Reviewing and preparation of monthly VAT returns
The Accounts Assistant must:
- Have previous experience in a similar role - especially balance sheet reconciliations
- Be AAT qualified or equivalent (desirable)
- Be an intermediate user of Excel e.g. formulas, vlookups and pivots
- Be able to manage conflicting priorities and meet deadlines
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and be a team player
My client is looking for an Accounts Assistant who is available immediately or at short notice.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job