Accounts Payable Administrator
£16,000 - £18,000 (depending on experience)
Our established client based in Nottingham is currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Administrator. You will be working for a reputable business and will be required have experience in Accounts / Finance or have some office based experience and either studying towards AAT or be an enthusiatic Accounts / Finance Graduate.
The main purpose of the role is to ensure all supplier invoices are authorised and processed and the payment of invoices is prompt, within the agreed credit terms.
There is free onsite parking, staff discount and many other benefits along with a competitive salary.
- Sort invoices and credit notes into stock and non stock, enter onto the computer system for payment.
- Circulate non stock invoices to the relevant manager for authorisation in accordance with the company mandate.
- Ensure all supplier queries are resolved, maintaining good relationships with suppliers.
- Complete allocated supplier statement reconciliations in line with the month end timetable.
- Produce weekly domestic payment run and ensure correct authorisation.
- An Accounts background is preferred but they will consider people who having office experience and are doing their AAT.
- Be confident on the phone providing a positive, professional approach to suppliers chasing payment.
- Communicating and influencing skills.
- Analytical skills with creative and logical thinking to reach solutions.
- Hardworking and flexible.
- Level headedness and resilience to assess situations.
- Working knowledge of SAP and Excel is desirable.
- Good time management skills to meet deadlines productively.
- Good team player.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications across all our adverts we are only able to respond to those who have been shortlisted. If you haven't had a response within 48 hrs please assume you have been unsuccessful.
- Accounts Payable
- Highly Detailed
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job