Do you have experience managing a portfolio of clients? Worked in or with SME's previously? Accountancy practice experience? This position could be for you!
Simpson Judge are working with a Specialist business based in Manchester who are looking to recruit an experienced Accounts Assistant.
Key duties include:
- Providing accounting and administrative support to partners, accountants and clients.
- Assisting in preparation, maintaining and production of accounts for clients.
- Bookkeeping using various accounting software.
- Analysing and inputting financial data accurately paying close attention to detail.
- Finding and using financial data to resolve accounting discrepancies.
- Visiting clients and completing bank reconciliations at their offices.
- Managing petty cash transactions and records.
- Completing spreadsheets using Microsoft Excel.
- Administration duties to include - processing payments, invoices and banking cheques.
- Communicating with clients.
To be considered for the role you should be a part-qualified AAT/ACCA/CIMA Accountant, ideally with experience of working with clients across a broad range of sectors and industries and possess very strong relationship building skills.
- Accounts Assistant
- Bank Reconciliations
- Microsoft Excel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job