Job Role: Accounts Assistant-Temp to Perm role and a quick start for the right candidate!
Hours: Part time. Thursday and Friday 08:30-16:30
Salary: £9.50 plus pension scheme, car parking and holidays.
Longevity: Temp to Perm role
Do you enjoying working in Accounts and do you have experience with Biztrak and Excel?
Do you have experience in working with Credit control and Accounts Payable?
Are you able to work on a Thursday and a Friday from 8:30am to 4:30pm?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join a friendly and growing team. This is a great opportunity to join an established and progressive Company with exciting future prospects in the Coalville area.
You will have a methodical approach to work and be capable of following procedure to the letter and liaise confidently with both internal and external staff. You will have experience of working in Credit control and Accounts Payable and you need to have experience with excel, Word and Outlook.
- Day to day running of Accounts Admin-Filing, answering telephone calls, taking messages, responding to e-mails on a daily basis
- Accounts Payable-statement reconciliation
- Answering customer queries via e-mail and telephone
- Processing invoices and issuing payments
- Preparing invoices and inputting onto the systems
- Holiday cover within the accounts department
- Credit Control-daily allocation of customer payments
- Chasing overdue Accounts by telephone and following the necessary procedures
- Query resolution and handling
The successful candidate will be:-
- Previous experience in an Accounts role is essential and ideally in Accounts Payable and Credit control
- You will need to be able to work on a Thursday and a Friday and this is not flexible and is due to lack of office space on the other days
- Pro-active in your approach
- Word, Excel and Outlook
- You will be energetic and inquisitive and have excellent office management skills
- Confident at communicating with people at all levels
- Great communication both written and verbal
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job