We are looking for an Accounts Assistant who is Qualified/Part AAT Qualified to join our Accounting department in Kettering on a full time, permanent basis. You will receive a competitive salary plus benefits.
Eclipse Colour, Eclipse 4dm, Eclipse Red and Direct Link form the Eclipse family and make us one of the UK’s largest and most respected commercial print and direct mail providers.
As our Accounts Assistant your role will be to perform daily accounting tasks that will support our financial team. Your responsibilities include managing expense reports and reimbursements as well as entering supplier’s invoices. Ultimately, you will help our Accounting department run smoothly, ensuring transparency and efficiency in all transactions.
The Accounts Assistantduties and key responsibilities:
- Reconciling invoices and identify discrepancies
- Creating and update expense reports
- Processing reimbursement form, check spreadsheets for accuracy
- Maintaining digital and physical financial records
- Issuing invoices to customers and external partners
- Participating in quarterly and annual audits
- Supporting the month end closing processes
- Bank reconciliations
- General administrative tasks
The successful Accounts Assistant will have:
- Work experience as an Accounting Assistant and knowledge of bookkeeping procedures
- Good math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors
- Hands-on experience with MS Excel and accounting software (e.g. Sage)
- Good organizational skills
- The ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
- You will be Qualified/Part AAT Qualified
If you think you are the right candidate for our Accounts Assistant then please click 'apply’ today - don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job