Due to our clients continued success and growth they are looking to recruit an experienced Accounts Assistant. This business has an outstanding reputation and offers a recognised training scheme with unrestricted progression opportunities and would suit an individual looking for a more dynamic yet supportive working environment.
Supporting a wide and varied portfolio of clients with their accounts and bookkeeping needs, key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing accounts to draft stage
- Reconciling clients' accounts and cash books
- Assisting the team with creation of management accounts for clients
- Assist in the preparation and auditing of financial statements
- Being an integral part of all aspects in assignment fieldwork and completion
- Building and maintaining effective client relationships
This role would be ideal for someone who is looking for variety in their work and is focused on developing a career with a supportive employer. With a minimum of a year's experience of working within an Accountancy Practice you will have a positive attitude and demonstrate a proactive and enthusiastic, customer-focussed approach. You will also have strong IT skills and the desire to want to progress.
How to Apply
If you would like to apply, please click on the button below, attaching your CV, detailing your current remuneration package along with job reference 371062.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job