Reporting to the Financial Controller and working as part of a small professional team.
Key aspects of the role will include:
- Assistance with the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Bank reconciliations
- Help with retail outlet cash reconciliations
- Sales and purchase ledger entries
- Posting of journals
- Credit control duties
- Processing of staff expenses
- A good team player with an up-beat personality
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Has excellent attention to detail
- Works in a methodical & organised manner
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Someone who thrives on learning and picking up new skills
- The applicant must have excellent IT skills (particularly Excel), a prior knowledge of Sage Line 50 and Netsuite ERP would be beneficial.
In return the applicant will be based in new modern offices with free parking and an excellent package with an opportunity to progress through the company.
This is a full time role for at least 40 hours per week.
Part of the Kellan Group of companies, RK is a longstanding specialist professional recruitment consultancy operating within the Accountancy and Finance sector. Our business focuses in introducing accounting professionals to blue-chip corporates, AIM-listed progressive PLCs, VC/PE backed groups, independent family owned SMEs and entrepreneurial ‘starts-ups’ across all sectors. We provide a tailored service to our clients with a focus on lasting relationships and repeat business. For our candidates, our priority is to provide open and honest career advice and support, actively seeking out organisations to suit their skills and career aspirations. Please visit www.rkaccountancy.co.uk / www.rkfinance.co.uk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job