An opportunity has become available for an experienced Bookkeeper to join a successful finance team based in Rochester. This is a permanent opportunity for the right candidate. You will be an experienced user of SAGE 50, have C.I.S Experience and ideally work experience within Construction although this requirement is not essential.
You will independently manage all aspects of Accounts, and so the ideal candidate will be confident in using the Sage Line 50 package and will have well rounded knowledge of the accounts function as a whole. Alongside this role, you will be able to take on adhoc tasks around the office as and when required.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Data entry of invoices, receipts, remittances, cheques etc.
- Liaising's with debtors and creditors
- Sending out invoices, chasing debts and reconciliation
- Keep customer's billing up-to-date with new purchases and upgrades
- Dealing with client queries by email and telephone
- Arrange payment of supplier invoices
- Reconciliation of the balance sheet accounts
- Organising and keeping records up to date
The working hours for the role are Monday to Friday, 9-5pm and there is plentiful free parking on site.
Does this sound like you perfect role? If so please do not delay as interviews are being held immediately. Please apply by uploading your CV today or call Sophie on
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job