My client is one of the fastest growing luxury brands in the UK, who are set to treble in size over the coming years. They are keen to appoint an experienced Accounts Assistant (ideally AAT part qualified) with strong sales ledger and credit control skills, to join a growing finance team at an exciting time.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for the sales ledger and credit control for the business. You will also provide assistance to other areas of the accounts team, with the opportunity to develop your accounts knowledge as the business grows.
- Creation and distribution of sales invoices
- Allocation and posting of cash received
- Maintain daily banking including internet payments, customer receipts and bank reconciliation
- Managing the full credit control process, including managing the credit insurance and reporting on aged debt position
- Manage customer returns, credits and enquiries
- Set up new customer accounts in accordance with agreed process
- Responsible for maintaining and reconciling the sales ledger, including sales ledger bank reconciliations
- Previous accounts experience, including sales ledger and credit control experience
- Self-starter with plenty of enthusiasm and the hunger to succeed and develop
- Ideally AAT part qualified
- Excellent systems experience, with strong Excel and ideally some experience of working with an ERP system
- Excellent communicator, who is willing to challenge and improve existing processes
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic business at an exciting time. If you are looking for an opportunity to develop your accounts career within a fast paced, expanding business then I would love to hear from you.
Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately we cannot reply to all personally. If you have not heard from us within 10 days please assume that you have not been successful this time.
Synergem Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
- Credit Control
- Sales Ledger
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job