Seeking an AAT qualified accounts assistant to join a small and friendly accountancy practice. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a small practice and will ideally have some audit experience and knowledge of IRIS, SAGE and Xero.
This is a permanent role based in Reigate, Surrey
Salary is £30-£35k depending on experience
- Preparing year-end accounts
- Preparing tax returns
- Providing bookkeeping services
- Filing annual returns
- Assist with audit processes
- Responsible for day to day entries in to the accounting system
- Purchase and sales ledger duties
- Bank reconciliations
- Assisting with credit control
- Cheque runs
- Producing reports
- Raising invoices
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be AAT qualified or part-qualified ACCA
- Have experience working in a small practice
- Have working knowledge of IRIS, SAGE and Xero
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.
- Accounts Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job