Accounts Assistant required by a well-known business based in Colnbrook. Main Responsibilities of the role include:
- Being responsible for day-to-day bookkeeping tasks. To include maintaining the purchase and sales ledgers, including monthly settlements for intercompany accounts, recharges, resolving queries
- Assisting with month end i.e. closing ledgers, preparing the month end reports
- Assisting with year-end preparation audit work.
- Assisting other members of the finance team with their workloads as and when required.
- Any other duties relevant to the post as agreed with the financial controller, directors.
Technical/specialist skills required:
- Excellent Excel skills i.e. pivot, macros, VLOOKUP's etc.
- Experience of using accounting software packages.
- Experience of purchase and sales ledgers.
- Experience of bank, debtor and creditor reconciliations.
- Time management and prioritisation skills
- Accounts Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job