We are currently looking for an Accounts Assistant on a temporary basis to work Monday to Friday - 9am-5pm. This will be an ongoing assignment to assist in the Accounts department in Rainham, Essex.
You will be part of a team of 5 and report directly into the Finance Manager. The office has a great relaxed working environment and if you feel like you can tick all the boxes below, apply today!
Protec Equipment (part of the Protec Group) formerly known as Air Management Systems (AMS).
We are a supply and distribution company who services the asbestos removal industry throughout the UK and Europe, this includes technical services for the hire and maintenance of equipment. We currently have 8 offices including labs placed strategically around the country.
Duties and Responsibilities of role:
- Chasing outstanding payments
- Raising invoices
- Bank reconciliation
- Being able to liaise confidently with clients via phone/email
- Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships
- To remain calm and be able to handle potentially uncomfortable conversations
- Liaising with Finance Manager to take further action on late payers
- Being first point of call for payment queries.
- General admin duties
- Have worked within an accounts department
- Bank reconciliation experience
Qualifications and Key Skills:
- G.C.S.E’s/NVQ level
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great at multi-tasking with the ability to prioritise
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Strong IT skills including Excel and Word
- Credit control experience
- Sage 50 experience
- Teams/Priority (in-House system)
To be noted:
This is not an exhaustive list of duties and responsibilities, and the post holder may be required to undertake other duties in discussion with the manager.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE!!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job