Would you like the opportunity to join an interesting and growing construction multi-million-pound business?
Seeking an Accounts Assistant to support the Finance Manager in all aspects of the finance function. The ideal candidate will already have previous experience within an Accountancy role and will have previous use of Sage accounts 50. This is a permanent, full time position, with a salary between £18,000 - £21,000 per anum.
The roles and responsibilities as an Accounts Assistant:
- Checking and posting purchase invoices to the Sage 50 accounting system
- Reconciling supplier statements to the purchase ledger
- Answering supplier emails/phone calls and resolving any issues/queries
- Assisting with general ledger activities for the finance team
- Assisting with banking and reconciliations
- Assisting with month end procedures including posting of journals and reconciling balance sheet accounts.
- Collating project paperwork as required including delivery notes/timesheets etc
- Helping the office teams with other admin tasks as required
Skills required as an Accounts Assistant:
- Methodical, with an organised and disciplined approach to work
- Able to analyse and resolve problems
- Positive, willing and friendly with a team player approach
- Good communication skills
- An understanding of Purchase /Sales Ledger
- Good Excel skills
- Knowledge of Sage 50 accounts would be beneficial
- Balance Sheet
- Finance Function
- Sage Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job