An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented individual to join this international financial outsourcing team as an AAT qualified Accounts Assistant. As a member of the outsourcing team, you will receive on the job training to complement your technical knowledge and will be provided with the opportunity to learn a variety of accountancy software packages and build strong relationships with the company’s clients. Advanced development is encouraged and will be rewarded with the assignment of additional responsibilities enabling you to advance to the next level in your career. You will be assigned your own portfolio of clients and will be working alongside senior members of staff, providing assistance when needed in a fast paced environment where good communication skills are essential.
Applications are invited from candidates that match the following criteria:
- At least 3 years’ practical work experience
- Experience of preparing monthly management accounts for a variety of clients is essential
- An accountancy practice background (recent) with experience in working with a portfolio of clients
- Used Xero / cloud accounting software
- You will have a portfolio of around 10 - 15 clients, so experience in juggling clients & their deadlines every month is also essential.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job