A entrepreneurial business based in Guildford are currently looking to recruit a Accounts Assistant in to their team. This is a new role that is being recruited due to high growth in the business.
Key responsibilities include:
1. Posting purchase invoices
2. Booking and reconciliation of revenue from membership subscription and other sources
3. Bank and credit cards reconciliations
4. Bookkeeping of entries for payroll, fixed assets and other general ledger posting
5. Assisting with Payroll
6. Processing employee expenses
7. Filing of supplier invoices
8. Resolving ad-hoc queries for both internal/external contacts
9. General office administration and support
Ideally candidates will have had experience working in a similar style junior role with strong experience in ledgers, reconciliations, expenses and general accounts administration.
This is a great time to join the business as this role will increase in size and diversity as the business continues to grow.
- Accounts Assistant
- Assistant Accountant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job