Company Profile - Accounts Assistant
Our expanding client in Welwyn Garden City is looking for a hardworking, focused and experience Accounts Assistant to support the Finance Director and ensure the smooth running of the accounts department.
Job Description - Accounts Assistant
Working closely with the Finance Director your duties will include:
- Updating daily invoice spreadsheets
- Creating and chasing invoices
- Ensuring memberships are paid and collected each month
- Uploading new details onto internal CRM system
- Dealing with all incoming emails and responding to them as appropriate
- Cross referencing supplier invoices
- General ad hoc administration duties supporting the accounts department and teams in the office
Required Skills - Accounts Assistant
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience in using SAGE 50 or SAGE 200 would be advantageous
- Strong team player
- Degree educated in finance or accounting
Benefits - Accounts Assistant
- £19,000 - 21,000 depending on experience
- Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Free parking
Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving it is unfortunate that we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. We will endeavour to contact all suitable candidates within 7 working days. If you have not heard from Lawrence Dean Recruitment within this time then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on file and contact you regarding any new opportunities that arise.
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.
Lawrence Dean Recruitment is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in both temporary and permanent business support roles in the Hertfordshire area. Our clients range from large, blue-chip companies, to smaller owner-managed local businesses. As a Lawrence Dean candidate you can expect a different service to our competitors, where you feel valued and thoroughly involved in your next career move. We are experienced recruiters with extensive local market knowledge and are passionate about finding our candidates not just any job but the right job! Please contact us today to find out more about the Lawrence Dean Difference
"Lawrence Dean Recruitment - All About People"
- Accounts Assistant
- Administration Duties
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job