My client, an innovative and fast-growing business are seeking to appoint a dynamic Accounts Assistant to join their friendly team on a permanent basis at their office based on the outskirts of Exeter.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, your main responsibilities will include:
- Purchase ledger: processing invoices, purchase orders and reconciliations
- Sales ledger: invoicing and credit control
- Bank reconciliations
- Credit card processing and reconciling
- Preparing VAT returns
- Maintain a simple Fixed asset register
- Maintaining and reconciling various spreadsheets
- Assisting the Financial Controller as needed
In order to be considered, you must have at least a years' experience working within a similar role and possess excellent communication skills. Also, you must be able to demonstrate accurate data entry skills and have strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload to achieve required personal and organisational objectives.
This role would suit applicants living in the Exeter or Newton Abbot area.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job