Mosaic Accountancy Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join an Accountancy Practice who truly value their staff and ensure they support each member of the team.
The company are well established leaders within their field of expertise and are looking for the perfect candidate to join them as an Accounts Assistant.
The successful candidate will become a key asset to the Accounts team, ensuring it is dealt with efficiently and effectively.
As a Accounts Assistant you will be responsible for a variety of everyday needs including;
- Trial balance
- Assist with the preparation of quarterly accounts
- VAT returns
Other duties and responsibilities
- Such duties as directed by a Manager as may from time to time be reasonably required
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently
- Strong numeracy skills with attention to detail
- Team player and excellent communicator at all levels
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- 2 years experience within a similar role
If you are interested in this role apply now. For more information please contact Mikaela on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job