Reporting to the Financial Controller, we have a vacancy for an Accounts Assistant to work in our busy office located in Kenley, Surrey. The successful candidate will be covering purchase and sales ledger. The role will also have a general function to help out within the department to cover holidays and absence and also peaks in activity as required. This is a full time role 9.00 am - 5.30 pm Monday to Friday.
- Work closely with sales ledger and operations to ensure that all work is invoiced and able to be collected.
- Ensure the timely and accurate invoicing of all jobs.
- Investigate and resolve invoicing issues with clients.
- Matching invoices to purchase orders, checking the correct product, quantities/prices and/or discounts.
- Input invoices into accounts software.
- Deal with suppliers' queries.
- Assistance within the department as required to cover holiday, sickness and peaks of activity.
- Ad hoc work as required.
- Good knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Good knowledge of Sage software.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good analytical skills with an investigative nature and attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure, whilst maintaining a high degree of accuracy.
- Good team player.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Accounts Assistant
- Highly Detailed
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job