You have a few years or more experience as an Accounts Assistant or an Accounting related degree.
You are meticulous in your approach and you have excellent attention to detail.
You are highly motivated and ambitious and would love the opportunity to join an employer who really looks after their staff.
If this sounds like you, keep reading...
What will you be doing?
- Supporting the Finance Manager
- Sage 50 / 200 experience
- Computer literate with good understanding of MS Office and Google Docs
- Supplier Invoice checking / cross referencing
- Updating daily invoice spreadsheets
- Creating and chasing invoices for cash sales
- Ensuring Network Partner memberships are paid and collected each month
- Uploading new Network Partners on to the CRM system
- Dealing with incoming emails and responding as appropriate
What's in it for you?
With an attractive salary of between £19,000 - £21,000 and the opportunity to work with a rapidly expanding business with the potential for career growth and progression. An immediate start is available for the right candidate.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job