Junior Accounts Assistant PLUS FULL STUDY SUPPORT
Salary: Up to £18,000
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Our client based in Blackpool is looking for an Junior Accounts Assistant with great attention to detail to be based in their head office. This is an excellent opportunity for someone in the early stages of their finance career, the role includes full study support and on the job training.
- Matching, batching and coding.
- Processing supplier payments.
- Supplier reconciliations.
- Bank reconciliations
- Updating cashflow
- Assisting with month end duties
- Ad-hoc duties to assist the Management Accountant
Ideally you will:
- Currently/have a desire to study AAT
- Be used to working in a team
- Great communication skills
If you are interested in this vacancy and you feel you hold the above attributes please send your CV to .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job