Based in Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, our client is an exciting service company who are looking for a Accounts Assistant to join their team on an Interim basis.
This company is a specialist service provider with a great track record in an industry that adds significant value to its customers. The company continues to go from strength to strength and will offer the successful individual a good career opportunity.
The successful individual will be an experienced team player who has worked in a small/ medium business. The candidate should be self-motivated and able to work under pressure and without supervision. Experience with Sage 50 is desirable. Being proficient at Excel & Word (ideally MS Office - which includes PowerPoint and Access) are essential.
- Inputting and verifying a high volume of financial data
- Allocating information to correct accounts and codes
- Credit Control
- Excellent Excel skills
- Communicating to both internal and external customers
- Handling various filing, record keeping and archiving
- Dealing with supplier reconciliations and answering various customer queries
- Mailbox management
- Responsible for various reporting, account reconciliations and reviews
- Ad hoc project work
- Inputting basic journal entries
This is a great opportunity for somebody who has a minimum of 2 years' finance experience and good communication skills to join a progressive business on an interim basis.
For more information about this role or any other Accounting roles in Bedfordshire, please don't hesitate to contact me in confidence, or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk.
Every application will receive a response as this is recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability