Based in Dunstable, Bedfordshire, our client is a FTSE 100 organisation with an exciting opportunity for an experienced accounts assistant to join them on a 3-month interim bases.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a bookkeeping role with an outgoing and enthusiastic personality, with the ability to build rapport with non-finance individuals.
- Preparation and posting of all balance sheet account movement in the month
- Bank reconciliations
- Download Bank Statements
- Reconciliation of bank accounts, payment ledgers and supplier balances
- Cheque payments
- Preparation of P&L account for the month
- Review and analysis of monthly expenditure and any abnormalities
- Control of supplier accounts, ensuring all balances are approved at month end
- Reconciliation at month end of intercompany matrices
- Compilation of quarterly vat returns
For more information about this role or any other entry level Finance jobs in Bedfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job