Job Role: Accounts Assistant
Job Type: Full Time Perm
Our award winning client based in Ealing are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their team on a full time, permanent basis.
The role will involve:
- Processing supplier invoices and staff expense claims.
- Reconcile supplier statements against Purchase Ledger and chasing any missing documents.
- Reconcile bank transactions and send remittance advice to suppliers.
- Daily sales journal posting and credit card, vouchers and deposits reconciliation.
- Support the Financial Controller with weekly reporting and the month end process.
- Assist with resolving supplier queries and ad hoc admin tasks.
The successful candidate will have:
- Ability to think logically and use common sense.
- Accuracy and good eye for detail
- Good communication skills.
- Good knowledge of Excel.
- Studying towards or planning to take up an accounting qualification.
- Have previous experience in similar role
If this sounds like the role for you then APPLY NOW using the link below
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications we cannot respond to every applicant. If you have not heard from the Job Box Recruitment team within 14 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
- Accounts Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job