Rutherford Briant are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant near Ipswich. The successful candidate will be covering bookkeeping for various clients and will be required to work and assist a team of accountant. Our client is very well respected in their field and are going through a sustained period of growth.
Typical Duties Include:
- Assisting with the Management Accounts
- Processing purchase invoices.
- Raising sales invoices.
- Processing month end payments.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Produce monthly cashflows or P&L reports.
- Liaise with managers or clients as appropriate.
- Run quarterly and monthly VAT reports.
The ideal candidate will have at least three years’ experience in a similar position and will ideally have had experience in a practice environment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job