Our client is well established within the interior design sector and an exciting opportunity has arisen for a switched on and diligent Accounts Assistant to join their friendly team. This role would suit someone who has a great passion for design and textiles.
- Would suit a Part qualified AAT or ACCA studier.
- Experience of SAGE essential
- Bank reconciliation
- Supplier reconciliation
- Credit card, Staff Expenses and Petty cash posting
- Sales Invoice posting
- Purchase invoice posting
- Posting daily bank receipts and bank payments
- Requires good bookkeeping knowledge
- Computer Literate (Word, Excel, Mail etc.)
- Must have Sage experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Pro-active, quick-thinking with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Works well under pressure
Thank you for your interest in this role. All successful applications will be contacted within 5 working days. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we do ask for your patience to wait to hear from the consultant rather than to call us directly.
If you have not heard after 5 working days, then unfortunately we were unable to consider your application on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job