Due to business growth and a slight restructure, Juice Commercial have the pleasure of recruiting for our city centre based client.
You will assist in the following duties:
- Counting, recording, reconciling of banking of cash and cheque income
- Recording of all income and expenditure
- Responsible for sales ledger and credit control
- Responsible for purchase ledger and supplier payments
- Bank transaction input and bank reconciliation
- Petty cash posting and reconciliation
- Company credit card posting and reconciliation
- Credit/debit card income analysis and reconciliation
- Preparation of cash floats
- Working closely with other members of the team
- Other general Ad-hoc duties
The successful candidate will be experienced within a role similar to the duties defined above and be wanting a solid a career within accounts, potentially with the opportunity to manage a small team.
The ideal candidate will have to be AAT Level 4 at least to be considered for this role, please bear this in mind before applying.
This role will be on a temporary to permanent basis.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Juice Personnel who is operating as an employment agency/business.
Please note: As Juice Personnel are a reputable recruitment agency; we do not submit your CV to the end client until you have met with us.
Your application will be sent to one of our consultants for review, at which stage we will be in touch to discuss your details further. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours your application has not been successful.
- Purchase Ledger
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job