Page Personnel Finance is working on behalf of a client to recruit a temporary Accounts Assistant with experience in Navision in order to assist with a system implementation. You would be reporting into the Finance Manager and working in a small team, so may get involved with duties outside the job specification.
The client is a rapidly growing boutique cinema company, who currently have 8 sites and by the end of the year are looking to expand that to 10 sites. They are also growing into the hospitality sector by growing the number of restaurants and cafes within the complex's. This is an exciting time to be joining the business!
- Post cashbook for the day before.
- Update the income reconciliation.
- Raise sales invoices & post as required.
- Chase payments if needed.
- Process employee expenses.
- Update fixed asset registers as invoices posted.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Raise monthly sales invoices as required & post.
- Process petty cash & post journals
- Open post and print off Purchase Ledger emails.
- Print bank statements, post payments from previous day and allocate in Navision.
- Answer all supplier and site queries.
- Create payment run sheets for approval.
- Make payments to suppliers and necessary transfers.
The successful candidate:
- Will ideally come from a Food and Beverage background
- Will ideally have used Navision
- Must have experience with Accounts Payable and ideally journals as well
- Must be happy working as part of a small team (3)
- Available to start within a week
- Good communication skills as the role will involve dealing with suppliers
This is a 2-3 month temporary role to help out with a busy period and a system change from SUN to Navision. The role will pay £13-14 per hour and candidates must be immediately available or on a 1 week notice.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job