Brewster Pratap are looking to recruit an experienced Accounts Assistant in Leeds to work for a manufacturingl business in a varied all round accounts role. This is a great role for someone who has all round accounts experience who is looking to develop their skills further. You must have experience of both sales and purchase ledger .
This is an all round Accounts Assistant role where you will work closely within the small but perfectly formed finance team. This is a great opportunity to work for an SME business that are growing rapidly. The Leeds head office is based just outside of Leeds city centre so would suit anyone travelling from Huddersfield, Bradford, Wakefield, and all areas of Leeds.
Your duties will include
- Registering and approving invoices and credit notes in purchase ledger
- Carrying out credit control duties as requested, including day to day posting & allocation of
customer payments, resolving customer account queries etc.
- Raising Sales invoices and managing the Sales ledger.
- Preparing information for auditors as required.
- Working with suppliers and customers based nationwide
Key requirements of the Accounts Assistant will be:
- Highly numerate - with a passing grade in Mathematics
- Experience working in an office environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office packages - Word, Outlook & Excel
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good communicator with a professional and confident telephone manner
- Methodical with the ability to organise and prioritise your workload
- Strong Purchase Ledger experience
The position is initially on a temporary basis with a view to becoming permanent following a successful induction period. The position is available ASAP with a salary of £18-20,000.
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications Brewster Pratap receive we are unable to give all applicants individual feedback on each job application. If you have not heard from one of our consultants within 2 weeks of your application please assume that you have been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job