Title: Accounts Assistant
Salary: to £23,000 dependent on experience
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a friendly business based in Egham. On joining the close knit finance team you will be responsible for :
- Debtor control and collection
- Allocating collections
- Dealing with internal and external customer queries
- Monthly statement production
- Bank Reconciliations
- Inter company recharges
- Assisting Accounts Payable
- Management of Payment runs
What we are looking for:
- Have the ability to prioritise the required tasks
- Be able to work through the information provided in a logical manner to identify any discrepancies
- Have a confident level of numerical understanding and accuracy
- Be computer literate, with advanced Excel skills
- Studying towards AAT would be an advantage
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
- Accounts Receivabel; Accounts Payable
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job