salary to £25,000
My client, a highly successful FMCG company is looking to recruit a Accounts Assistant to join their expanding team in their Hampton Wick head office.
They are looking for someone who part AAT qualified and has experience of working within a similar role. You need a good telephone manner, good organisational skills and a willing, pro-active approach.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Ensure all invoices received are approved.
- Code and process all purchase invoices by nominal code and department.
- Logging, investigating and resolving any disputed invoices.
- Check supplier statements to ensure invoices have been received, chase any missing invoices.
- Reconcile supplier accounts, ensure no open payments/credits are left unallocated.
- Posting Accrual & prepayment journals
- Send out monthly credit card statements to employees, ensure all receipts are received, processed then reconciled against the credit card account.
- Process employee’s mileage and petty cash claims.
- Update month end reports.
- Marketing Invoices and Preparing Budgets.
- Have held a similar Accounts Assistant role
- Have experience of SAGE 50
- Ideally be part AAT qualified or similar
- Ideally have worked as part of a busy accounts team
- Have good Excel skills - ideally proficient with V-Lookups and Pivot Tables
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Be a team player
Please note, we try to get back to all applicants who take the time to apply for jobs advertised by LANI Recruitment, however, during times of increased activity and high levels of applications, this is not always possible. If you haven’t heard from LANI Recruitment within three working days of your application, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. LANI Recruitment is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. LANI Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
- Accounts Assistant
- Purchase Ledger
- Sage Line 50
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job