Fantastic opportunity to take on a lead accounting position within a growing business, with responsibility for maintaining the Bank, P&L, Balance Sheet and information needed for Payroll.
You will also be required to carry out any other tasks required by the Head of Finance that are commensurate with the level of responsibility.
Providing individuals with personalised packages of care and support to enable them to remain in their own home for longer.
Working together with individuals and their families we create a support plan to suit the needs of the person in the short and longer term, promoting independence, choice, respect, privacy, security and continuity.
- Preparing gross payroll figures for completion by group payroll department
- Preparing Invoicing weekly
- Credit control
- Purchase/sales ledger entries onto accounting system
- Reconciling bank entries onto accounting system
- As the finance point of contact for all staff - ability to answer any queries in particular payroll
- Preparing weekly reports
- Collating and preparing annual Leave records
- Professional qualification AAT or Studying for ACCA/CIMA
- Min 2 years' experience in a GL/Accounts Assistant role
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Purchase/sales ledger experience
- Good presentation skills
- Computer literate - Excel
- Attention to detail
- Understanding of legislation concerned with payroll and accounts
Competitive salary + package
- Accounts Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job