£9,000 per annum
Working for our clients award winning prestigious wedding venue company where they pride themselves in delivering the very best service to their wedding parties and guests.
Based at their Fennes venue, they are looking for an exceptional applicant to interview for the position of Accounts Assistant on a Part-Time basis.
20 hours per week Monday to Friday from 9am - 1pm.
The Accounts Assistant role will include the following responsibilities:
- General day to day accounts enquiries
- Answering the phone
- Stationery ordering
- Updating VMS in-house database
- Pay orders by visa
- Analysis of visa statements monthly
- Pay & record petty cash to staff with authorised receipts
- Payroll back up
- Counting & recording bar takings
- Support to other accounts staff
- To maintain high standards at all times
- Strict adherence to company health and safety policies and procedures
- Any other duties as specified by your Line Manager or Directors
To be considered for the Accounts Assistant position you will have the following skills and attributes:
- Able to learn quickly
- Computer literate
- Organised and methodical
- Very well presented
- Polite and friendly with excellent communication skills.
- You will have a flexible and adaptable attitude
- Be able to work as part of a team and use own initiative
- Own transport essential.
If you feel you are suitable for the Accounts Assistant role, please apply now!
Accounts Assistant, Accounts Administrator, Part Time Accounts Assistant, Accountancy, Accounts Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job