Due to their continued expansion and success, they now have an exciting opportunity available for an Accounts Assistant to join their Head Office based in Alfreton. This is a full-time permanent position and will see you joining a dynamic, industry-leading mobile phone solutions company that inspires a fast-paced culture and fosters personal progress.
Reporting directly to the Head of Accounts, you will provide a range of administrative support to the accounts team. This is a well-rounded accounts role and will see you covering revenue analysis, balance sheet reconciliation, petty cash and payroll.
Key Responsibilities as their Accounts Assistant:
- Completing the daily cashbook
- Purchase and Sales ledger transactions
- Answering calls and dealing with queries
- Check and reconcile supplier statements
- Raise and pay any BACS payments
- Analyse fulfilment costs
- Provide remits for all payments
They're looking for an organised and analytical individual who has previous experience working within a financial role. You must be capable of delivering accurate weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and upkeeping schedules in Excel.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Prior experience within an accounts role
- Experience with Sage 200 is highly advantageous
- Clear understanding of how to use Excel spreadsheets
- AAT qualification desirable
Salary Information and Working Hours
Salary will be between £18,000 - £23,000 per annum dependent on previous experience
Working hours will be Monday to Friday 9:00 – 17:30
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as their Accounts Assistant, then please click ‘apply’ now! They’d love to hear from you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job