£25,000 to £26,000
37.5 hours per week
Accounts Assistant Summary:
This role will provide key support to the business from within the finance function for Cash book, Suppliers payment run, Intercompany write offs and completing a variety of finance tasks. This role will be to support the finance team in different task areas as listed below, but may vary time to time.
Accounts Assistant Key Duties& Responsibilities
- Post Supplier and bank payments and reconcile bank accounts
- Schedule supplier's payments on bank line in timely manner
- Raise sundry invoices ( Recharge invoices etc)
- The checking and releasing of all customer orders
- Provide cover for other finance department functions such as treasury & purchase ledger
- Cash Flow Forecasting as and when required.
- GRNI reconciliations at month end
- Repayments and reconciliations
- Fixed Asset register
- Support month/year end processes
- EC Sales Returns
- Posting Journals as and when required.
- Supporting finance team on all financial matters as and when requested.
Page 1 of 2
Accounts Assistant Key Sill Requirements
High Level of IT experience—Sage line-500 and Excel
Previous experience within a similar role and Industry is ideal
High level of accuracy and attention to detail
Ability to deliver results in a timely fashion
Proactive in approach
- Essential requirements
High Level Excel & Sage 500, High level experience in prepayments, posting journals, reconciliations, intercompany charging, used to working in high pressure environment and in a mid-to-large financial department.
Accounts Assistant Person Specification:
SeIf-starter and personally driven
VVillingness to work the extra hour during Month-end
Excellent team player
Smart and professional appearance
Good sense of humour
Personable and able to work with external parties
- Finance Team