Sellick Partnership are exclusively recruiting for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join a reputable manufacturing business in Stoke on Trent. This position is full-time permanent and is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a varied Accounting role in a stable and growing organisation.
The main duties of the Accounts Assistant include:
- Preparation of accounts to trial balance stage
- Preparation of month end journals
- Analysis of overheads
- Analysis of cost centres
- Monthly breakdowns
- Vat return
- Control of a purchase ledger account
- Coding and posting of invoices, service and purchase order invoices
- Preparation of cheque and bacs payments
- Reconcile supplier accounts
- Bank reconciliation
The suitable candidate will have the following:
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Ability to interact at all levels & work under pressure
- Enthusiasm, flexibility and a positive hands-on approach
- Computer literate
- Good Communication skills with a can-do attitude
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration. Suitable CV's will be contacted immediately.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job