Vargo is pleased to be recruiting exclusively for an Accounts Assistant to join their successful growing client in Cardiff. This is initially a 3 month fixed term contract merging into a permanent role for the right candidate.
The requirements for the Accounts Assistant would be a positive and dynamic individual that has a varied Finance background.
- Assisting with purchase ledger process
- Receiving/processing all supplier invoices for distribution to department managers
- Dealing with employee expenses and payment of such expenses
- Reconciling supplier statements and ensuring that the accounting system is an accurate representation of creditors.
- Processing supplier payments and dealing with queries.
- Assisting with sales ledger
- Processing customer invoices
- General communication with customers
- Day to day cash reconciliation, including assisting in reconciliations, ensuring sufficient floats/payment methods are in place
- Reconciliation of retail-related income including the split of Vat/Non vat sales.
- Link to stock reporting
- Assisting department heads in running cost activity reports
- Cash management
- Helping department managers in queries with supplier invoices
- Ad hoc reporting as requested by Financial Controller
- General financial support as requested by FC
BENEFITS FOR THE ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT
- Full handover training provided
- Study support option
- Free parking
- 25 days holiday
- Social & Fitness activities
Vargo Recruitment is a specialist South Wales recruitment business which operates at the heart of the Welsh job market. We focus on four core areas of recruitment covering finance, systems, analysis and project. We have a range of clients across South Wales covering FTSE 100 to smaller, owner-managed businesses. We can offer candidates a full recruitment service from CV preparation, interview techniques and of course access to a large range of career opportunities working with a broad range of organisations.
- Accounts Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job