Accounts Assistantrequired for a growning Accounts Practice firm based in Salisbury. The firm now has 9 directors and over 70 staff, they specialise in working with medium sized companys providing financial advice. (Tax and financial planning, trust, pension and inheritance planning).
- Prepare annual financial statements including statutory accounts, predominately under FRS102.
- Interactions with clients to undertake accounting work as required - both over telephone/e-mail and potentially occasional on-site client visits.
- Work closely with the audit and business tax teams to provide a seamless service to clients and ensure deadlines are met.
- Be prepared to share ideas about how best to operate the accounts preparation process in order to improve efficiencies for the firm.
- Ability to work independently but as part of a wider team.
- Results orientated to meet and exceed client expectations, with a key focus on delivering high quality work that consistently meets internal and/or external client deadlines.
- Understanding of new accounting standards.
- Prior experience of computerised accounting packages including cloud based software.
Strong Academic History.
Fully or part-qualified AAT/ ACA/ ACCA or equivalent qualification, or qualified by experience
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job