Due to recent restructuring before Christmas we are recruiting a new opportunity for an Accounts Assistant of 2 years + to join a small, stable local company in Hemel Hempstead.
The role will be working directly with the Finance Director and will involve being exposed to all aspects of the accounts function.
The main duties & responsibilities will involve:
- All aspects of the purchase ledger function - matching, batching & coding invoices
- Preparing monthly payments (BACS)
- Bank reconciliations - Weekly
- Providing weekly commentary and analysis on accounts payable queries
- Producing Journals
- Producing KPIs and analysis with historical data to see the trend of queries
- Fully responsible for dealing with all Credit Notes (entering in system, matching against invoices, entering quantity back into POs
- Raising sales invoices - allocating payment when received.
- Resolving supplier queries via email and phone
- Reconciling supplier statements
This a fantastic opportunity for a stable candidate who is looking for a local role.
The company offers 22 days holiday, study support (AAT), pension, healthcare, free parking
If you would like to find out more then please apply today.
- Purchase Ledger
- Sales Ledger
- Sage Line 50
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job