Redditch • £18,000-£22,000 DOE (Pro-rata) • Six Month Contract
• Fantastic new opportunity to join a well-established manufacturing company.
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join a successful and well-established company based in Redditch. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a hardworking and fast-paced team.
The ideal candidate will have a proven Accounts Assistant background and experience recovering large debt in a fast-paced and busy environment. You will need to be accurate and have excellent attention to detail. We are looking for a strong Accounts Assistant who can deal with difficult situations and perform well under pressure.
Duties will include:
- Chasing overdue debt
- Cash allocating
- Cash posting
- Supporting the senior Credit Controller in recovering debts
- Identify where higher level action needs to be taken
- Taking payments where necessary
- Support other team members when required
- Any general administration when required
The Successful Applicant:
To be considered for this Accounts Assistant role you will need to have;
- The ability to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels
- The ability to reconcile complex accounts and have excellent attention to detail
- Competence in Microsoft Office products, and accounting software programs
- Calm, confident manner to handle potentially uncomfortable conversations.
- The availability to start immediately
What’s on Offer?
As an Accounts Assistant you will receive;
- Free parking
- The opportunity to earn £17,000-£20,000
- 40 hours a week with 1 in 5 Saturdays (4 hours on a Saturday)
- The opportunity to join a well-established business
Apply for this role
To apply for this Accounts Assistant role please go to our Arden Personnel website . Job reference LF1289. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job