MB Fitzgerald are currently on the lookout for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join a Travel Company in the Barbican area.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate with a minimum of two years experience to grow and develop in a business that offers fantastic career progression and an opportunity to fast-track in senior management.
- Collecting information from the accounts payable team and accountants in order to process routine monthly accruals onto the system
- Preparation of prepayment schedules and posting the appropriate entries
- Preparation of other Debtors and other Creditors schedules and posting the appropriate entries
- Assisting Financial Accountant in review of central department overheads
- Assisting the Financial Accountant in preparation of financial reports and employee cost centre mapping reviews
- Other tasks as instructed by Accounting & Compliance Manager
- Completing purchase orders for Finance department
ACCA and CIMA studiers are desireable. A full study package is available.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job