We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join a friendly, award winning local business based near Salisbury, Wilts.
Our client is an independent business who have been in business for over 30 years and have a fantastic reputation for their service and product range.
The team is small but the company have ambitious exciting plans for this year and beyond so it is essential that each member of the team supports everyone else. The role mainly consists of Purchase Ledger but is varied and will require someone to demonstrate a flexible working attitude across various other accounts assistant tasks.
Key attributes we are looking for include:
- Some form of purchase ledger and nominal ledger experience
- IT Literate with MS Office and SAGE knowledge - ESSENTIAL
- Excellent attention to detail
- A team player attitude
- Purchase Ledger, all aspects including invoice matching, inputting and weekly & monthly payments
- Posting bank transactions and allocating payments
- Processing and balancing sales
- Payment and posting staff expenses
- Running reports for stocktaking
- Providing cover and support for other office staff when required
- Other small office ad hoc duties
This is an opportunity to join a forward thinking, independent company. Teamwork has enabled them to achieve such great results, so to have someone who shares that same belief is key.
The hours for the role are 37.5hrs per week, Mon-Fri. Free parking available.
- Purchase Ledger
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job