Working for a leading national business in mid Kent, the role of Accounts Assistant has arisen. The role is offered on a 12 month fixed term contract basis and will be responsible for processing high volumes of purchase invoices in the Rents & Payments team. The teams purpose is to promote financial efficiency and liquidity to the payment of the clients' rates bills.
Detailed duties include;
- Dealing with the processing of business rates demands for a large and diverse client base
- Verifying that the balance charged matches the expected value
- Resolving queries with councils resulting from discrepancies
- Actively chasing monies due back to clients from councils
- Reconciling refunds received against payments made
- Ensuring that clients only pay the balances due to be paid on a just in time basis.
In order to apply, candidates must be numerate, able to demonstrate relevant experience of a similar high volume role, possess a common sense approach & 'can do' attitude.
This is a great name to have you your CV, the company offers fantastic benefits including 26 days holiday as a starting point, life insurance, staff bonus and free parking.
- "purchase ledger" or "invoicing" or "accounts payable" or "payments"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job