Based in Hertford, Hertfordshire our client is a growing and reputable organisation and they are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their team on a part time permanent basis, 4-5 hours, 5 days a week.
This job would suit an enthusiastic Accounts Assistant who has previous experience working in a fast paced environment. You will need strong communication skills to be able to liaise with all staff and manage the complete daily running of the department.
The successful individual will be a confident self-starter with at least 2 years' experience in a similar role, with the ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively, possess high attention to detail and able to prioritise their workload.
Duties will include:
- Financial postings & banking of cheques and cash
- Writing of cheques & manage petty cash
- Update of supplier spreadsheet and payment of supplier invoices
- Checking and processing of bills to clients
- Scanning of invoices, letters and paperwork to the Manager
- Entering appointments in the calendar and updating the holiday spreadsheet
- Closing of client files when complete
- Dealing with accounts e-mails and sorting any accounts queries
- Administration assistance as and when required in the office
- Ad hoc accounts duties
For more information about this role or any other Accounts Assistant jobs in Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY.
Quality, Relevance and Reliability.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job