- Maintain spreadsheet / accounting software of billable consultant time working on client site
- Maintain spreadsheet / accounting software of billable consultant time working in office
- Keep track of contractor costs (i.e. staff who are on a daily rate) in a spreadsheet / software
- Produce invoices for clients
- Chase late payments of invoices
- Maintain bookkeeping of company accounts
- Make salary payments
- Make tax payments
- Make payments to suppliers, including sub-contractors
- Investigate ways to reduce costs, by identifying things which we are paying for, which we shouldn’t etc.
- And other related administration duties.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job