1 months initially - Covering sickness
Rate: £12.00 per hour PAYE (LTD Rates available)
Working Hours: Monday - Friday - 37 hours
Commutable from: Wigan, Bolton, Bury, Leigh, Blackburn
As the successful Accountants Assistant, you would have obtained or be studying within ACCA, CIMA, AAT (or equivalent). You will be used to completing reconciliations, accruals, maintaining complex revenue spreadsheets in Excel and maintaining a fixed asset tracker.
You will have a very good attention to detail and be confident in reporting information to senior members of staff.
The Accountants Assistant will also have practical experience using large financial ERP’s such as SAP, JD Edwards and Oracle. Due to the reporting that needs to be generated it is required that you are proficient with the use of Excel from pivot table v/h look up and detailed formulas.
The Accountants Assistant would be working with a business that develop and manufacture products for the pharmaceutical industry. It would be beneficial for you as the Accounts Assistant to understand manufacturing environments however other industry experience would be considered.
Reporting into the Finance Manager your duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Preparation of monthly and annual financial accounts - e.g. balance sheet reconciliations and accruals
- Maintaining the fixed asset register
- Assisting Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable with accurate billing and resolving aged debt
- Any other duties as required within the Finance Department
The ideal candidate will be:
- Qualified or part qualified in ACCA, CIMA, AAT or relevant accounting qualification
- Competent with the use of Excel - v/h look up level, detailed formulas
In return, you will be part of an extremely successful organisation within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Balance Sheet
- Fixed Asset
- JD Edwards
- Pharmaceutical Industry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job